Integrate TalentLyft with Microsoft Teams. Please note that this can be done only by MS Teams admin accounts of your organization.
1. Click on the Profile icon and select the Integrations option.
2. In the Integrations section, click on Microsoft Teams Settings.
3. Add to Teams button will appear when Microsoft Teams window opens, click on it.
4. You will be redirected to a page for logging into your MSTeams account. Enter your Sign in info and click Next.
5. Give required permissions by clicking Accept at the end of the window.
6. Select the MS Teams channel you wish to connect your TalentLyft account to and then click Continue.
7. Click Finish to end the setup or Add to Teams to add another channel.
Manage Teams Notifications
Click on the Profile icon and select the Integrations option.
In the Integrations section, click on Microsoft Teams Settings.
After the MS Teams window opens, click on the dropdown arrow to open the list of available topics.
4. Tick the checkboxes next to the topics for which you want to receive notifications in Teams. You will receive a notification that your action has been saved automatically.
When I try to sign in to Teams, a “Need admin approval” screen appears. Why is that so?
Only MS Teams admin accounts of your organization can be used to set up MS Teams with Talentlyft.
How can I add another channel?
Before clicking “Finish” in the set up window, click “Add to Teams” once again to add another channel.
How can I be added to Teams if I don’t have an admin account?
The admin of your organization should be able to add you.