One of the main information regarding jobs in TalentLyft is job status. In this article we will go through all the statuses and explain each of them, their meanings and differences.
Firstly, jobs in TalentLyft are divided into two groups: Active and Other.
- Active jobs are all the jobs that still have an active hiring pipeline. This means that no one is hired yet and the process of hiring is still ongoing.
- Other jobs are all the jobs that the hiring process is finished or job’s that are still in preparation.
TalentLyft 's pricing model is based on the number of Active job positions you have. You can find our pricing(subscription) plans here.
Within those two groups, jobs are then divided in these statuses.
Active jobs – charged jobs
- Published jobs - are visible on your Careers page and are made public for candidates to apply. They can be shared through social media or by specific job’s share link.
- Internal jobs – are not visible on your Careers page, they are not made public. This type of job is mainly used for employment within your company (to move between departments) or if you want to pick potential employees yourself and just share a job’s specific link with them.
- Closed jobs – are not visible on your Careers page. The application process is closed and applications are no longer possible. The hiring process is still active, but new applications are no longer possible.
Other jobs – not charged jobs
- Archived jobs – jobs where the hiring process is finished, you have hired a candidate (or candidates).
- Draft – jobs that are still in preparation, that you are still editing but not yet published.
In the main Track window, you can choose to view all jobs (by clicking on every job status to be displayed), or filter them by their status.
You can also keep track of your Active job positions from your Subscription window.
NOTE: In the main Track window, you can also change the status of a job. Simply click on the more options icon (for the job you wish to interact with) and select the status you wish to switch it to.