We consider hiring to be a collaborative job. That's why we made 6 different roles for you to decide what is available for each member you add. This gives you a full overview of members and their role in the hiring process. Each role has limitations that give them better focus.
- Administrator - a role that has full and total overview of your account including Billing information and the ability to Edit members.
- Team member - a role that has a total overview with exception of access to the billing info and editing members.
- Limited team member - a role that has an overview only over certain open positions that Administrator has allowed. Has total overview over positions that has access to.
- External recruiter - a role that has an overview of certain open positions and only can manage applicants that he/she added
- Reviewer - a role that has an overview only over certain positions that includes adding applicants and view over the calendar and team activities.
- Content editor - a role that has an overview only over Career site and integrations.
On the image below is a detailed breakdown of access level by role.
All roles with an asterisk (*) are limited, which means that you can limit their access to your TalentLyft account by job or department. An external recruiter has an additional limitation which allows him/her to see only the applications that he/she added to the system.
Use cases by role:
- Administrator: HR Director, VP of HR , Lead Recruiter, Head of Recruiting
- Team member: Recruiting Coordinators, Schedulers
- Limited team member: Hiring Managers
- External Recruiter: External Agency, External Recruiter
- Reviewer: Team Lead, Tech Specialist
- Content Editor: Developer, Marketer, Community Manager, Employer Branding Specialist