When building your career site in TalentLyft, you can customize it further than the builder originally allows by adding custom CSS and JS.
To get to the fields where you can add CSS and JS codes, just follow these steps:
- Access the Convert module through the main navigation.
- Click on the Edit career site button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select the website that you want to add the custom codes to.
- Click on Pages in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click on Back in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click on Settings in the navigation on the left side of the screen.
- Now you will see Custom CSS and Custom JS options in the Advanced settings on the left side of the screen.