TalentLyft account setup Is pretty easy and fast. To start using TalentLyft optimally, you should set up your personal and account settings.
To edit your account settings, click on the Profile icon and select App settings from the menu.
The following features and information can be changed or updated from here:
- Pipeline stages – customize your hiring pipeline to match your company’s hiring needs
- Rejection reasons – add custom rejection reasons when disqualifying your candidates
- Departments – organize your hiring plan by adding departments. You can mirror your company’s real departments or organize them differently.
NOTE: Every job created in TalentLyft needs to have a department connected to it. Be sure to organize your department structure as soon as possible.
- Scorecard templates – better organize and structure your candidate interviews by using custom scorecards. Using scorecard templates will save you time so you do not have to create a new scorecard for every evaluation.
- Email templates – customize email templates to save time when communicating with your candidates via email. Email templates can be used for individual communication or when using the bulk email option.
- Auto response messages – edit an auto-response message or an auto-rejection message that is sent after a candidate applies for a position and (if activated) a rejection message that a candidate receives after her/his application has been disqualified.
- Team members – Make your hiring process easier and more effective by adding new users with different access roles within TalentLyft
- Offices – manage your interview or meeting locations for scheduled events
- Compliance – set up your GDPR compliance policy and settings to make your account 100% GDPR compliant.
- Manage share URL’s – review your shared URLs for the share candidate portal
- Tags – add tags to your company account that you can later apply to your candidates and their applications
- Integrations – complete list of available in-app integrations and an option to integrate your account with those apps