By adding custom forms to your career site, you are now able to grow your candidate network without needing candidates to apply for specific jobs.
After the person submits the form, he/she will be added to your candidate database in TalentLyft, without needing to apply for a position. You can use it as an open application source of candidates or for student jobs. You can specify which Form you want to use for selected section and, later, search your candidate database by the name of the form they submitted.
When editing your Form section, you can edit the Content and Layout for the section, as shown on the images below.
For Content, you can edit the following:
- Header text – section title.
- Subheader text – additional message to potential candidates displayed below the header.
- Show in menu – you can choose to show this section in the career page menu. If you want it to be displayed in the menu, enter the title of the section which will appear there.
- Form – select the form you have previously created/edited in TalentLyft Convert to be added to this section.
- Section text – Write and edit the text that will appear in this section next to the previously added form.