Group certain things and link them, by using our Groups section.
You can show your company’s structure, partners or available departments. Also, you can link the groups you have to a dedicated page, that you have previously created and edited in TalentLyft’s career site editor. For instance, you can make separate pages for each department you will be hiring for, and with our filter options, you can list only the jobs for selected departments to appear on that page.
If you are a hiring agency, you can make a short preview section here, listing all your clients, with a short description, and linking them to a page that is specifically dedicated to that client.
- Header text - section title.
- Subheader text - additional explanation of the section.
- Show in menu - you can choose to show this section in the career page menu. If you want it to be displayed in the menu, enter the title of the section which will appear there.
- Add link - opens the additional window for adding new links.
- Title –put your title text here.
- Description – write a short description for the item that you want to share.
- Background image - select image to be displayed for this item.