Text/Video section allows you to make personalized content by adding videos to your text sections. Tell your visitors an interesting story about you as a company, show it to them in a form of a video and write something to accompany that video. It can be a great way to inspire your visitors to apply for an open position or to access your talent network.
When adding a Text/Video section, you can customize its content and layout. Add your text and video in the Content tab and then choose how you want it to be displayed in the Layout tab.
- Header text – section title
- Subheader text – additional explanation of the section
- Show in menu – you can choose to show this section in the career page menu. If you want it to be displayed in the menu, enter the title of the section which will appear there.
- Text – any text you want your potential candidates to see.
- Video URL – copy a URL link to your video.
By adding videos, text and video will be displayed one next to another or one below another. Layout tab currently offers four layouts.
1. The image is displayed to the left of the text.
2. The image is displayed to the right of the text.
3. The image is not displayed. This section consists of text only.
4. The image is displayed below the text.
On the image below, you can see an example of a Text/Video section with the video displayed to the right of the text.