One of the best ways to stand out from other companies in battle for talent is to create a great career site.
Use your company’s career site to showcase your company’s working culture, career opportunities, perks and benefits and highlight your company’s mission and vision.
Every user, after starting the Trial or Paid account, will have access to TalentLyft Convert. TalentLyft Convert is the section of TalentLyft where you can edit and customize your Career site.
Features that TalentLyft Convert ofers are:
- Articles – here you can write and edit your blog articles
- Forms - in this tab, you can create and edit your forms that will be posted on your career site
- Call to actions - create and customize your CTA that will be visible on your career site
- Pages - list of all the pages that are a part of your career site, and the option to edit them
- JSWidget – one of the 3 available ways of integrating your TalentLyft account with your career page
- Career site – your TalentLyft Career site editor. Here you can customize and personalize your career site by adding different sections and by branding your site with your logo, colors, favicon, etc.