Whether you are a company of 1 or 10,000 employees, TalentLyft is designed to grow with you – providing the features and flexibility you need at every stage. You can find our pricing plans here.
How does TalentLyft's pricing work?
Our subscriptions are tiered based on the number of active job openings in your company account. We don’t set a limit on the number of team members because we support collaborative hiring.
What is an active job opening?
When you create a job opening - or a Job - in TalentLyft, it can have five statuses: draft, published, internal, closed, or archived. A Job is active when its status is set as
- Published: seeking candidates
- Internal: seeking candidates internally
- Closed: candidate found but recruitment process still underway
Because you can work on the Job's pipeline and candidates in those statuses. A Job is inactive and doesn't count in your subscription when it is in:
- Archived: jobs where the hiring process is finished, you have hired a candidate (or candidates).
- Draft: jobs that are still in preparation, that you are still editing but not yet published.
Should I choose a monthly or annual plan?
TalentLyft is affordable for any size company that is hiring the best talent. There are 2 types of subscription plans:
- Annual plans are billed up front and include 12 months for the price of 10. If you have a good idea of the number of people you’ll be hiring across the year, then an annual plan is for you. Upgrade an annual plan at any time during your subscription or downgrade when your current subscription expires.
- Monthly plans can be paused and reactivated. If you’re hiring seasonally or having a sudden growth spurt, a monthly plan is a good choice; you can upgrade or downgrade at any time. You can also pause your account and reactivate it when you need it – we’ll keep your data secure and untouched until you return.
Upgrading/downgrading your account
At any time you can upgrade/downgrade your subscription by simply choosing the bigger/lower package on your right.
- Upgrading - If you are upgrading, you are choosing the new subscription month/annual plan and newly chosen plan will be upgraded. Example: After 6 months, you decided to upgrade from Growth plan to Professional plan. Your plan will be upgraded starting from that moment and next 12 months you will have Professional plan. You will pay only the difference of 1045$. 6 months on Growth plan is 445$, you have 445$ left from your purchased plan before and now you are purchasing an upgrade and paying only the difference from the price of Professional plan.
- Downgrading - If, however you are downgrading, some of the positions may be white saying Archive jobs (blue arrow). That means you have to manage positions and archive openings to match the number of the subscription plan you are trying to choose. Simply click on Archive jobs and you will see the list of active positions where you will be able to choose which job you wish to archive. Once you clicked Downgrade, it will automatically charge next month/year lower plan you chose.
Can I change my plan?
If you’re not currently hiring, your account will not be suspended or removed, nor will you be obliged to pay any fees other than for active openings.
Do you offer discounts?
We offer two months free when you opt for a yearly plan.
What forms of payment do you accept?
You can pay for any plan by credit card. For annual plans we can also send you an invoice that can be paid by bank transfer. Please contact us to change your payment method. Monthly plans must be paid by credit card.
How does the free trial work?
After creating your account, you get a free trial period of 14 days. The free trial gives you access to all TalentLyft features, creating and posting openings to job boards and social media, tracking applicants and scheduling interviews, and sharing the work and notes with team members.
What happens at the end of the free trial?
Two days before the end of the trial period, we will remind you via email to switch to a full account. You will not be charged or required to give your billing information before that. Your user data will not be deleted, you will just need to enter valid credit card details to regain access. After that you’ll be able to continue using TalentLyft right where you left off in the trial period.
How do TalentLyft credits work?
Do I pay VAT on the Credits and each additional ad purchased?
No you don’t. If you’re liable to pay VAT, all VAT charges occur at the moment Credits are purchased. Any job postings you purchase with those Credits will be with no additional VAT.
What happens to unused Credits if I stop using TalentLyft?
Unused Credits are non-refundable.
Is there a minimum top up for credits?
The minimum top up is 100 credits.
Data & Security
Who owns the data?
All your data is backed up on a daily basis on secure Azure servers. And when you terminate your usage with us, we provide you all your data files.
How do you ensure data security?
TalentLyft is a robust and secure software application. The security and performance of TalentLyft is our number one priority and customers can use TalentLyft with confidence that we maintain the highest standards and best practices. You can find more details here.