It is not so unusual that a candidate applies for a job, but you find him/her to be a better fit for another job. If that happens to you in TalentLyft, you can easily move or copy that candidate's application to the better fitting job.
Copy option will create a duplicate of the application on another job, and the original application will remain intact. Move option will move the existing application from this job to another one, so the candidate will no longer have an application on a job he/she originally applied for.
If you have found yourself in such a situation, we can assume that you are currently looking at the candidate's application for a job and the applications list is on the left side of your screen.
- From the list of candidates, select the candidate or candidates that you want to copy or move to another job.
- Click the Bulk button.
- Select the Move/Copy option.
Bulk move or copy window will open, where you need to select the following:
- Company – if you have more than one company account in TalentLyft, you can move/copy candidates between those companies.
NOTE: If you have the Require share compliance turned on, and this candidate hasn’t given his/her consent for sharing, you will not be able to move that candidate to another company account. You can find more information about the compliance settings in this article.
- Job – select the job where you want to move/copy the candidates.
- Stage – select a stage within the selected job to move/copy your candidates to.