We know that beginnings can be hard and we are here to help you, as much as we can. Whether you are using an ATS for the first time or you have experience with similar tools, we are here to provide you with some useful tips to get you started in using TalentLyft.
Create your careers page
When editing and personalizing your TalentLyft careers page, we recommend you start with the general setup and your header section. After that, you can edit your Job section and add additional sections.
NOTE: If you decide not to use TalentLyftyft’s careers page, there are 2 ways of integrating your own careers page with TalentLyft.
- Create your first job in TalentLyft.
- Familiarize yourself with different job statuses.
- Find the job you created in the dashboard.
- Make a test application for your created job
- Review your test application
- Interact or schedule an activity with your candidate. To interact with more than one candidate at a time, use bulk actions.
- Hire a candidate. Move one candidate to a Hire stage and disqualify the rest. After that, archive that job.
Congratulations, you have finished your first hiring process!!! You are now ready to start hiring at a larger scale.
Customize your TalentLyft account
- Customize your personal settings.
- Edit the stages of your hiring pipeline.
- Add custom rejection reasons for candidate disqualification.
- Add departments to better organize your hiring process in TalentLyft
- Add email templates to your TalentLyft account.
- Set up your auto response messages, that will be sent to candidates after
they apply for a position and after they are disqualified.
- Add new team members to make your hiring process easier and more effective.
- Set up your GDPR settings for your TalentLyft account
Please contact our support team to start the data migration process. You can find directions on data migration process here.
Onboarding & Training
TalentLyft is very user-friendly to help you get adjusted as fast as possible. You can read about our onboarding & training options here.