If, for any reason, you need to export candidates’ data from TalentLyft, we made it possible in the form of a CSV file. After the export is done, you will receive an email with the download link containing the file.
To request the export, click on Engage, then go to the Candidates tab.
Select the candidates whose information you wish to export. When they are selected, click on the more options icon, located in the upper right side of your screen, and select the Export data option.
After clicking on Export data, you will receive a message that the export is done successfully.
Couple of minutes after that, it depends on the number of candidates exported, you will receive a confirmation email, that the export is completed, containing the download link for the ZIP file. Click on the download button to download the ZIP file, containing the CSV file.
When downloaded and extracted, the CSV file will look like this, containing the information about the candidates exported. Every application by the candidate is presented separately.
The information visible in a CSV file:
- Candidate id - that candidate’s id number in TalentLyft
- First name - candidate’s last name
- Last name - candidate’s last name
- Full name - candidate’s full name
- Title - current title, workplace
- Company - current company
- Created - when was the candidate persona created in your TalentLyft database
- Email - contact email
- Job - for which jobs did the candidate applied
- Stage - in which stage is the candidate located at the time of the data export
- Date Applied/Sourced - application date for the job
- Disqualified (TRUE/FALSE) - is the candidate active or is he/she disqualified for that job
- Disqualification Stage - in which stage was the candidate disqualified
- Disqualification reason - why was the candidate disqualified
- Tags - custom tags added to the candidate in TalentLyft