In TalentLyft, we made it easier for you to manage your candidates by bulk candidate actions. Bulk actions can be applied to one or more candidates and can save you time when managing your candidates, so you don’t have to do these actions for every candidate individually.
The following actions are available as bulk actions:
- Send email - sending an email to one or more candidates
- Add to job - adding one or more candidates to a job in TalentLyft
- Add tags - adding custom tags to one or more candidates
- Add to pool - adding one or more candidates to custom made candidate pools
- Export data - exporting candidates’ data from TalentLyft in a CSV file
- Anonymize - anonymizing one or more candidates in TalentLyft
- Delete - deleting one or more candidates from TalentLyft
To access them, click on Engage, then select the Candidates tab to open your list of candidates.
To select the candidates you wish to manage, click on their avatar icons and tick the checkbox that appears.
NOTE: The red checkbox is already a selected candidate and the empty one needs to be ticked. The empty checkbox will appear when you hover your mouse cursor over the candidate’s avatar icon.
You can select all the candidates from your database or only the candidates that are listed on your current page, just tick the checkbox in the upper left corner of your screen.
NOTE: When you tick the checkbox in the upper left corner, TalentLyft will give you the option to select only the candidates listed on your current page or to select all the candidates from your database.