Finding a candidate from your candidate database can be hard (even when using the search option), especially if you have a large, unsegmented one. For that reason, we made it possible to filter candidates by specific filters. That way, you can filter your candidates by selected features, words, values, languages, skills, etc.
Click on Engage and then go to the Candidates tab, to open your candidate database.
Click on the Funnel icon, located on the upper left side of your screen, to open the Queries menu.
As you can see, they are divided into 3 groups:
- My Queries – these queries are created by you. After you have entered the desired filter or filters, you can save them as My Queries
- Team Queries – search queries created by your colleagues, other users in TalentLyft. You can share your search queries with your colleagues.
- Default Queries – most basic search queries that can get you started before you create your own
There is also an option to view All candidates from your database.
When you click on the Add filter button, a list of available filters will open.
These filters are divided into following sections:
- Candidate – information regarding candidates (Tags, Languages, Skills, Applications, Name, etc)
- Interaction – information regarding candidate interactions (Last meeting, Last call, Last heard from, etc)
- Analytics – analytical information about candidate’s actions (Source, how did the candidate apply; number of page views, first time seen, number of sessions, etc.
- GDPR – information about consents he/she has given you, regarding GDPR (Consent for sharing, Consent for Retention, Legitimate interest, etc.)
To find the most relevant candidates, you can combine these filters. You can also use reference operators to narrow down your search (greater than, contains, has any of, etc.)
In this example, I have decided to filter them by the number of applications, words contained in their email address and a specific candidate’s name. To add new filters to your query, click on the Add filter button.
Save all of them individually, by clicking the Save button. They will be listed like this, after they are saved.
To save your query, click on the main Save button, as shown in the image below. There is also an option to share this query with your colleagues, just tick the checkbox that says - Mark as team query and Save.
After the query is saved, it will be visible under My queries tab.
Click on the query to apply it to your candidates. After it is applied, it will show up next to the funnel button.
To delete your query, hover over it with your mouse and the trash bin icon will appear.
To edit existing queries, click on the one you wish to edit. After that, you can interact with the parameters by clicking on them. Clicking on the X button will delete that parameter.