In TalentLyft, you have the option to share candidate information with someone who is not using the tool. It can be someone who is involved in your hiring process and whose opinion matters. In most cases, it is a hiring manager for that job position. You can select which candidate information you want to share and for how long.
To share a candidate application information, from the main Track window, click on the stage where that candidate application is located to open the list of applications in that stage.
Pick the application, by clicking on the applicant's name from the list and the application information window for that candidate will open. Click on the more options icon, located in the upper right side of the information screen and select Share candidate. If you want to share more than one candidate at the same time, you can do that through the bulk share option.
On the Share candidates screen, you can edit which information will be visible for this candidate outside TalentLyft, until when will the candidate be shared and will you allow external comments on the shared candidate.
The information that can be shared is divided into the following sections:
- Show resume – Share a candidate’s resume.
- Show name – Share the candidate’s full name or just initials.
- Show contacts – Share candidate’s contact information (email, phone number, social profile).
- Professional data – Share the candidate’s education, work experience, projects, and summary information.
- Show answers & cover letter – Share answers to screening questions and candidate’s cover letter.
- Show Activities – Share the following candidate activities that happened with a candidate:
Candidate moved to another job
Disqualifying/Reverting a candidate
Candidate uploaded manually
Candidate application copied to another job
Application moved to another job
- Show communication – Share the following candidate communication information about past communication with that candidate:
Emails sent to a candidate
Logged emails sent to a candidate
Logged calls with candidates
Emails received from a candidate
- Notes – Share notesthat were left about that candidate.
- Evaluations – Share performed candidate evaluations.
- Assessments – Share candidate assessment results.
By clicking on the Share button, a new window will open. There you can share your candidates via URL or via email.
When sharing via URL, you copy and paste the URL generated for the selected candidate.
When sharing via email, enter the email addresses of people with whom you want to share this candidate and enter the email text message.
After you press the Share button, the recipients will receive an email with the link for the candidate share portal.
By clicking on a candidate, the candidate information window will open.
In the Application tab, the basic information about a candidate application is located. By clicking on the Activities tab, the list of shared activities, regarding that candidate, will open. If you asked (ticked the Allow commenting checkbox) them for their feedback about this application, they can write it here:
When they send their feedback, it will be visible under the Activities tab in TalentLfyt, for that application/candidate.