When reviewing candidate applications, you will have an option to add tags to that application. After a tag has been added to an application, it will also appear on the candidate profile of that candidate in your candidate database.
Tags work as an identifying value and are searchable within a stage. You can also filter your candidate database by tag. This will make searching for candidates or applications, with the same features, skills or knowledge, much easier.
To add tags to a candidate application:
- go to the stage where that application is located and open that application
- Click on Add tag+ field to open the list of available tags and select the one that you want to add.
NOTE: You can also add new tags, that haven't been added to your company account, simply by writing the new tag and pressing Enter on your keyboard.
When the new tag is added to that candidate, it will appear on their application and on their candidate profile.
To delete a tag from an application, click on the X icon next to the tag you wish to delete.
NOTE: When you delete a tag from an application, it will be deleted from the candidate’s profile.
- TalentLyft candidate database
- Search, filter and sort candidates within a stage
- Candidate database filters
- Adding candidate tags to your TalentLyft account
- Adding custom tags to individual candidate profiles