After creating a job in TalentLyft, it will be visible in the main Track window. All jobs, regardless the status, are visible here and can be interacted or managed.
Options available for every job are Share, Schedule and Notifications.
- Share option - allows you to share a job via social media sites, share it directly (by sharing the job's shortlink) or ask your candidates to apply via job's email address (asking people to send their applications to that email address).
- Schedule option - you can choose a publishing date for a job and when will it close for new applicants.
- Notifications - will allow you to keep track of other user's activities on a job or with candidates. The bell icon will be greyed out when there are no new notifications for that job or it will be red if there are new notifications.
By clicking on the red Bell icon, you will be redirected to your Inbox where you can view your new notifications.
Additional options for managing jobs can be viewed by clicking on the more options icon, located on the right side of that job's part of the screen.
- Edit – option to edit your existing job. After clicking on it, you will access the first step of creating/editing a job
- View – after clicking the view option, your Career site editor will open
- Promote – this will open the Promote stage of Job creation/Job editing process.
- Clone – option to make a duplicate job, with no applicants in it. When you click on the Clone button, you will be redirected to the first step of Job creation/Job editing process, but the information about the job, application form and the evaluation plan will carry over to this job.
- Next three options are for changing the job status to Published, Internal, Closed or Archived.
- Unfollow this job - When you unfollow a job in TalentLyft, you will stop receiving notifications only for that job, regardless the action. Unfollowing a job is useful when you don’t want to turn off notifications for all jobs, regarding certain actions, but only you want to stop receiving notifications for specific jobs.