Job details is the first step in the process of creating a new job in TalentLyft. This is where you enter the job description, edit additional information used when you publish this job ad on Job boards and share it on social media sites.
Enter the basic information about the job you are creating. You can even pick one of our job description templates.
NOTE: All job templates are in English.
- Job title – the name of the position you are hiring for.
- Department – the unit in your company's organizational structure which this job belongs to.
- Ref code – reference to this job in another app or system. For example, this field can be used to enter this job's ID in your HRIS tool.
- Country – The country where the job will be performed.
- City - The city where the job will be performed.
- ZIP code – The ZIP code of the city where the job will be performed.
About the position
In this section, enter and edit your job description for this position. You can edit your text, insert a picture or a video clip.
Additional information for Job Boards
This information is used for sharing on job boards and SEO optimization. It will not be visible on the Careers page and the job ad.
NOTE: These fields are not mandatory.
- Job role – Field which the job belongs to.
- Salary per year – yearly amount the person will be earning for this job.
- Contract type – contract type that will be signed for this job
- Career level – Level of experience required for this position.
- Degree level – level of education required for this position.
- Benefits – tick the checkboxes for benefits this job position entitles.
Meta description for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
A meta description is a short paragraph of text that describes a web page to where the link leads (in this case, a job description).
- Meta title – the title of the position, not so formally written.
- Meta description – an invitation for prospects to apply for this job.
- Share image - image shown on the preview for a job ad, when it is shared on social media sites and other places that show a preview for a site.
For example, when the job link is shared on Facebook, this is what it will look like:
When you have finished entering the job details, click on the Save changes button in the bottom right corner of the page. After the changes, in The Job details stage, are saved, your job is created in TalentLyft as a Draft.