The job creation process is the same as the job editing one. The only difference is the way you start the process.
Creating a new job
To create a new job, click on the Create new job button in the upper right corner of the Track dashboard.
Job creation wizard will start and it will guide you through the process of creating a job in TalentLyft that consists of the following four steps:
- Job details – enter the information about the job opening here. This includes a job description and additional information used for publishing on job boards and sharing on social networks. After saving your changes in this stage, your job will be saved as Draft.
- Application form – customize the application form for this job.
- Evaluation Plan – add Scorecards and Assessments to stages of this job's hiring pipeline.
- Promote – promote your job by referrals, social networks, external recruiters and job boards.
Editing an existing job
If you forgot to add a question to the application form, want to change the share image or post a job to another job board after you have already created and saved the job, don't worry. All jobs can be edited at a later time, except for those that are in the Archived status.
To edit a job, click on the more options icon for the job you wish to edit and select the Edit option.
Job creation wizard will open, but you can now move freely through the steps. Click on the step you want to edit: Job details, Application form, Evaluation plan or Promote.
- Understanding the Track dashboard
- Job details
- Application form questions
- Customizing your Evaluation plan
- Promoting your jobs through TalentLyft