If you are already using Hotjar, you can skip this first section. However, if you aren't, but you are serious about recruitment marketing, it is a tool you should definitely consider. It is also free if your careers page has less than 60,000 pageviews per month. To find out more about Hotjar, go ahead and visit this site. To create a Hotjar account, click here.
Once you have a Hotjar account, you'll want to install it on your TalentLyft careers page. This can be done in a few simple steps:
- Sign in to Hotjar.
- Copy the Site ID.
- Open your TalentLyft app.
- Go to Profile - Integrations.
- Click on Hotjar Settings and paste the Site ID.
- Click Save and you are ready to use Hotjar on your TalentLyft careers page!
Once you have installed Hotjar on your TalentLyft careers page, you can get to know your visitor profiles and give them what they want and where they want it.
- Use heatmaps to see exactly what your candidates are clicking, where they move their pointer, how much they scroll and more. All with the goal of finding out which parts of your page are hot and which are not. This will allow you to make your careers page, and thus your company, more appealing to the visitors.
- Find out at which point your visitors are leaving your page to optimize their path from visitor to candidate with Conversion funnels.
- Form analytics enable you to see which fields in application form are taking too much of candidates time, which do they usually leave blank and which make them quit the application process without finishing. This will allow you to create more efficient application forms in the future and make it easy for candidates to apply.
- Create Polls and Surveys to directly ask candidates questions which will help you understand what they like and what they don't like on your careers page.