Here in TalentLyft, we want to give our customers everything they need to speed up the hiring process and strengthen their employer brand, and that includes a great feedback. Google Analytics is a fantastic tool for tracking visits to your careers page.
To start tracking visits on the TalentLyft careers page, you need to access your Google Analytics account first. In case you don't have one, you can create it here, it's completely free.
Once you have a Google Analytics account, follow these steps:
- Log into your Google Analytics account.
- Click on the gear icon (Admin) in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- In the Property section, click on the Create property button.
- Populate Website Name and Website URL fields (website URL is the URL of your TalentLyft careers page).
- Click on Get Tracking ID.
6. Next screen will show you your Tracking ID. Copy this Tracking ID and open your TalentLyft app.
7. In TalentLyft, go to Profile - Integrations.
8. Click on Google Analytics Settings, paste your Tracking ID, and click the Save button.
Congratulations, you are now tracking visits to your TalentLyft careers page with Google Analytics! To check how many visits you've got, just log into your Google Analytics account.
Integrating Google Analytics with your career site can give you some very useful insights about your recruitment efforts.
Some of the data you will be able to track on your career site include:
- Total number of visits;
- New visitors;
- Returning visitors;
- Visitor demographics such as geographic location, age, gender, and language;
- Engagement with your career site;
- Which pages are the most visited;
- How long visitors stay on each page;
- Your application form conversion rate and abandon rate;
- Devices from which your career site is visited.
This kind of data can really give you a better understanding of who your audience is and allow you to make more informed recruitment decisions.
To learn more about using Google Analytics, visit their help center.