- TalentLfyt and the Candidates;
- TalentLyft and the Visitors.
- TalentLyft is a talent acquisition technology provider. TalentLyft will never sell, rent, or lease the collected Personal Data;
- Customer is a company which uses TalentLyft for recruitment needs;
- Candidate is a person who applies for a job opening of the Customer;
- Visitor ("Potential Candidate") is a person visiting career page of the Customer.
What Personal Data are we Collecting?
- Data given during the application process or job alert creation (contact information, experience and education, attachments, screening questions answers, browser information, anonymized IP addresses, source website, behaviour on our website etc);
- Cookies, which allow us to know how our services are accessed and used (i.e. the pages of our website that You visit, which career sites and job boards You visit, which application processes You have started).
Data collected may include the following:
- Full name (first name, last name, middle name, title);
- Profile image;
- Headline (job title);
- Social network profile URL (Linkedin, Facebook, Github, StackOverflow, AngelList, Xing, GooglePlus, Twitter or free input, any valid URL is allowed);
- Email address;
- Skype name;
- Phone number;
- Education history (Institution name, degree, period);
- Employment history (Company name, job title, period);
- any other data requested by Customer.
What is the Purpose of Collecting Your Personal Data?
- To help our customers (“Customer”) find their next hires: when You apply, our Customer (a recruiter or a hiring manager) can consider You for any job opportunities they have and can use any TalentLyft tools to track, manage and make a decision. In this case, the Customer is the data controller;
- To help You manage Your job opportunities. When You apply for a job of our Customer, You will get access to the Candidate Portal. Here You can find Your profile information and Your job application information. In this case, TalentLyft is the data controller;
- To help our customers (“Customer”) learn more about the behaviour of the visitors of careers website to improve recruitment process (candidate experience).
Because TalentLyft offers You a real choice and control over how You use Your Personal Data, and wants to build a trusting relationship with You, consent is the legitimate basis for processing Your Personal Data.
You can withdraw Your consent at any time by either withdrawing Your application or deleting Your profile. Learn more here.
TalentLyft is not a headhunting company. We only provide a talent acquisition technology to our customers and the services mentioned above, to You.
How Your Personal Data will be used?
- Candidate Portal allows You to manage Your job opportunities and track your applications. Candidate Portal is accessible through the link in the email you have received after applying for a job;
- Your profile will be made available and visible to the Customer for whose job you applied;
- In order to provide a world-class service to You and the Customer, TalentLyft uses third-party providers for help with performing statistical analysis, technical support and data hosting. To learn more, click here;
- Your Personal Data might be transferred to a third-party vendor with whom the Customer has a relationship with (for example, in the case of an assessment, video interviewing, onboarding, etc.). The responsibility to comply to the Data Protection laws is on the Customer, not TalentLyft, in this case;
- Your application information will be collected by TalentLyft and made available to You through the Candidate Portal;
- TalentLyft will never sell, rent, or lease the collected Personal Data.
How can You self-manage Your Personal Data?
- Candidate Portal: You can see, delete and request update of all Your personal information and job applications a Customer has received and stored;
- For any questions on how Your Personal Data is used or how You can self-manage Your Personal Data, feel free to contact [email protected].
Use of Your Personal Data
TalentLyft collects and processes Your Personal Data as follows:
- To help You manage Your job opportunities. When You apply for a job of our Customer, You will get access to the Candidate Portal. Here You can find Your profile information and Your job application information. In this case, Customer is the data controller;
- To help our customers (“Customer”) find their next hires: when You apply, our Customer (a recruiter or hiring manager) can consider You for any job opportunities they have and can use any TalentLyft tools to track, manage and make a decision. In this case, the Customer is the data controller.
TalentLyft may share Your Personal Data with hosting services. Our trusted partners are prohibited from using Your Personal Data except to provide these services to TalentLyft, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of Your Personal Data. To learn more, click here.
Retention of Your Personal Data
A Customer may decide which data retention period they observe for each country to comply with its legal obligations (for example, if they are required to retain Your Personal Data to comply with applicable local laws) and resolve disputes.
TalentLyft may use “cookies” to help You personalize Your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on Your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run or deliver any malicious software to Your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to You, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to You.
Below is a list of the cookies we use on this site.
We measure visitors to our websites and products using Google Analytics. This service records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. We anonymise the data in Google Analytics – so we don’t know who you are; only that somebody visited our site. The information we collect helps us understand which parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better. You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish. Google Analytics data is automatically deleted 26 months after your last visit. Google Analytics is a third-party, session and statistic cookie.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies.
TalentLyft's Customers may use “cookies”
TalentLyft's Customers may use “cookies” to help you personalize Your recruitment online experience. Below is a list of the cookies we use on this site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies.
- Google Analytics - we anonymise the data in Google Analytics – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site. Google Analytics is third-party, session and statistic cookie;
- Facebook Pixel - to measure the performance of they Facebook adverts. Read more at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook Pixel is third-party, session and marketing cookie;
- Google Tag Manager - for conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing;
- Hotjar - to see how visitors are really using careers page;
- Albacross - to show the visitor's source.
TalentLyft uses a limited number of third-party providers in US and in Europe to help to perform usage statistical analysis, customer support and technical operations, and provide data hosting services. Our Sub-processors list can be found here.
TalentLyft shall remain responsible in case of onward transfers to third parties. TalentLyft shares the Personal Data with these third-party providers to support TalentLyft Services only. Any other use of the Personal Data by third-party providers is prohibited.
Security of Your Personal Data
TalentLyft uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged between TalentLyft and third parties to help ensure its security. TalentLyft’ website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information.
Personal Data may be hosted on servers maintained by Microsoft Azure and subject to their security safeguards, which are continuously audited, with certifications from accreditation bodies across geographies and verticals. You can read more about security here.
Children Under Thirteen
TalentLyft does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of thirteen. If You are under the age of thirteen, You must ask Your parent or guardian for permission to use talentlyft.com. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If You believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
TalentLyft may disclose Your Personal Data, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TalentLyft or the site;
- (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TalentLyft; and,
- (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TalentLyft, or the public.
How to Contact Us?
If You have any queries related to one of Your application for our Customer, please contact them directly. You will find the Customer’s contact showed in the Candidate Portal.
If You have any further queries, please send an email to: [email protected]. TalentLyft will respond in a timely manner.
In case of unresolved privacy or data use concern, You have the right to lodge a complaint with Your data protection supervisory authority.