You may say the Job section is the most important part of your careers page. This section is where the greatest value is, because it displays all jobs you've created in TalentLyft. You'd want this to be simple so candidates can easily find the job they are searching for.
You can move this section through the page or place it on another page, that is designed to promote your job positions, to strategically place it in the position you think is the best. You can also do some customization (there are two tabs: Content and Layout) as displayed on the images below.
- Header text - section title.
- Subheader text - additional message to potential candidates displayed below the header.
- Show in menu - you can choose to show this section in the career page menu. If you want it to be displayed in the menu, enter the title of the section which will appear there.
- Select departments - you can specify that only jobs that are under a selected department are listed.
- Country - you can select that only jobs from selected countries are listed.
The image above shows example of a Jobs section. I used the first layout which displays jobs in a panel list.
There is also a Search bar and two filter options, by department and location that are present, regardless the layout.