Who can do a better job of persuading potential candidates to apply then your current employees? No one! Ask your employees for testimonials and display them proudly on your careers page. Potential candidates will surely like to see what your current employees have to say about your company. Also, a testimonial from a pleased customer can have a similar effect.
- Header text - section title.
- Subheader text - additional explanation of the section.
- Add without image - if the quoted person doesn't want to have his/her picture on the web, you can add his/her testimonial without one.
- File upload area - if the quoted person has no problem with his/her picture being displayed next to his/her quote, upload the picture here.
- Name - name of the quoted person.
- Company / Role - company and position of the quoted person.
- Write the quote - area where you can insert a quote.
- Show in menu - you can choose to show this section in the career page menu. If you want it to be displayed in the menu, enter the title of the section which will appear there.
Choose between two available layouts in the Layout tab.
When finished, your Testimonials section will look similar to the one displayed on the image below.