You may say the Job section is the most important part of your careers page. This mandatory section is where the greatest value is, because it displays all jobs you've created in TalentLyft. You'd want this to be simple so candidates can easily find the job they are searching for.
Although you can't remove this section from your careers page, you can move it through the page to strategically place it in the position you think is the best. You can also do some customization as displayed on the image below.
- Header text - section title.
- Subheader text - additional message to potential candidates displayed below the header.
- Show in menu - you can choose to show this section in the career page menu. If you want it to be displayed in the menu, enter the title of the section which will appear there.
- Filter - use no filter if you don't have a lot of jobs and you want them all to be displayed at all times. Use search bar if you have many openings so candidates can easily find what they need. If you have departments defined, you can enable filtering by department.
- Layout - choose a layout for your Job section. This will affect the way your jobs are displayed.
The image above shows example of a Jobs section. I have selected filtering by department for this example, which is why you can see department filters at the top of the section. I used the first layout which displays jobs in a panel list.